This Sunday is Mother's Day and several Long Island wineries are pulling out all the stops for all you moms out there. Here's some highlights of what's available:
- Corey Creek Vineyards is honoring mothers not with roses, but with rosé, offering a 15% discount on cases of their 2003 Domaines CC Rosé (individual bottles are $12). They are also offering special, handwoven "Hamptons" wine carriers ($30 for a single-bottle carrier and $38 for a two-bottle carrier). For more information, call 631.765.4168 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lieb Family Cellars is pouring free tastings for moms (library wines excluded) and handing out flowers as well. For more information, call 631.734.1100.
- Roanoke Vineyards is debuting its new rosé (also its first). Email email@example.com for more information.
- Peconic Bay Winery is offering all mothers a complimentary tasting flight all weekend. In addition, anyone buying a glass of wine at the tasting room will receive a free PBW logo glass. Call 631.734.7361 or visit www.peconicbaywinery.com for details.
- Macari Vineayrds is offering a complimentary taste of their Rosé 2003 and Collina 48 White. All mothers will also receive a free gift. Visit www.macariwines.com for more information.
- At Martha Clara Vineyards, moms receive a free glass of wine. Call 631.298.5502 for details.
- Galluccio Family Wineries is offering a free glass of wine, free tastings and a free gift to all mothers on Sunday. Call 631-734-7089 for more information.
I'm sure there's more going on...but that's what I know about. Enjoy.