I'm pleased to announce the first contest here at LENNDEVOURS -- the Wine Blogging Wednesday Logo Design Contest.
It's pretty simple...I think WBW needs a logo, an icon if you will, to take it even further in the food and wine blogging world. This logo would be used to:
- Identify each month's host (they could put it on their blog's homepage)
- Announce new themes every month (in the post itself)
- Make the designer famous in the blogosphere, or even more famous depending on the winner
I'm not going to set forth a bunch of rules for this...that mutes creativity. Here's the basics though:
- Prize: I have no idea yet. Maybe nothing...maybe some wine from my cellar...maybe just a heartfelt thank you
- Judging: I'm going to ask a few regular WBW participants to serve as the jury. Or maybe I'll post all of the ideas and have you, my faithful readers, vote. I'm open to suggestions. Just leave me a comment.
- Deadline: Logo design isn't easy and I know it takes time. So, let's set November 1st as the date all entries are due.
- To Enter: Email your logo idea to me at email@example.com
Note: You will retain all rights to the graphic. I'm not looking to rip anyone off...and you can use the logo to make a fortune at Cafe Press selling WBW t-shirts.