It is with mixed emotions that I announce that I've decided to leave Wine Sediments -- the wine wing of the WellFed blog network.
There are some extremely talented people involved and I was proud to be a part of it. But, real life (and other writing projects) has forced me to step down as a contributor. I wish the rest of the team and the entire network good luck in the future. Hopefully they'll hit it big, get rich and I'll be left feeling like the fifth Beetle.
But fear not, my 50 States 50 Wineries 50 Weeks project will live on here at LENNDEVOURS.
And, just in case you missed them, here's where we've tasted and visited so far:
- #1: Massachusetts -- Westport Rivers
- #2: Oklahoma -- Nuyaka Creek Winery
- #3: Arizona -- Callaghan Vineyards
- #4: Arkansas -- Chateau Aux Arc
- #5: New Mexico -- Gruet Winery
- #6: Hawaii -- Tedeschi Vineyards
- #7: Minnesota -- WineHaven Winery
- #8: North Dakota -- Pointe of View Winery
- #9: Utah -- Spanish Valley Vineyards
There is a one-week hiatus for the project today (the 50 weeks part of the project is proving difficult) but the 50 train will roll on next week with a visit to one of the East Coast's best wine areas -- Virginia.