I just got an email telling me that Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort's Blue Zoo restaurant will soon be pouring six, count em six, New York wines.
So, now you can take your kids to meet Mickey and Minnie Mouse...and then enjoy some some delectable Finger Lakes and Long Island wines with dinner.
The wines chosen by Blue Zoo's team are:
- Atwater Estate Cabernet Franc
- Heron Hill Ingle Vineyard Riesling
- Heron Hill Semi-Dry Riesling
- Sheldrake Point Riesling (my review)
- Raphael La Fontana
- Wolffer Estate Selection Chardonnay
I've had all of these wines with the exception of Atwater's cab franc (I'm a big fan of their riesling though). All nice choices, though I'd think a Long Island merlot or cabernet franc would fit in there too.