The New York Wine and Culinary Center in Canandaigua, has announced its 2008 schedule for Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) programs.
WSET is one of, if not the single, most well-known wine certification programs in the world and it's great that these courses are becoming increasingly more available to people outside of major cities.
The Center became a WSET Approved Program Provider in February 2007 offers Foundation-, Intermediate- and Advanced-Level programs in their Education Theater.
Foundation Level 1:
- Friday, April 18, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 6, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 21, 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Intermediate Level 2:
- Monday and Tuesday, June 2 & 3, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (exam Monday June 9 at 10:00 a.m.)
- Thursday through Saturday, November 13-15, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (exam at the end of the third day)
Advanced Level 3:
- 5-day course: September 25 & 26, October 2, 3, & 24 (exam October 25 at 10:00 a.m.)
For more information or to register online, visit the NYWCC site.