Sorry for the relative blog silence (maybe we can call it blog quiet this time?), but I've been extremely busy at work, which has led to more working during the evenings. The major project we're working on should be released soon, so expect a return to regular blogging soon.
In the meantime, here are a few notes from New York wine country:
- The beer and wine blog, Beer and Wine Blither, has a nice little report on a recent trip to the North Fork and a few wineries
- Jamesport Vineyards has launched a new wine club with two options -- 4 bottles per month or 4 bottles every other month.
- I've mentioned it previously, but Fox Run Vineyards was named one of the world's top 100 wineries by Wine & Spirits Magazine. Look for the story in the November issue.
- Wine 2.0 is happening this Thursday at Webster Hall in Manhattan. I'm a wine blog sponsor for the event, but (unfortunately) I won't be able to attend.
- The third edition of Twitter Taste Live, a live online wine tasting enabled to Twitter, is this Thursday too (and there will be a live version at Wine 2.0). I'll be participating in this event founded by BinEndsWine.com from my house as we taste four wines from Michel-Schlumberger. You call follow the action by following me on Twitter.