We're going to find out this week on LENNDEVOURS as we embark on a fun little week-long project where I'm going to blind taste three wines with some sort of connection every day and write about them.
Included in these trios is a mini-vertical and a few different horizontals. Specifically, the trios will be:
- Three baco noir wines from the Hudson Valley made by Hudson-Chatham Winery, Warwick Valley Winery and Benmarl Winery
- Three rieslings from Peconic Bay Winery from the 2003, 2004 and 2005 vintages.
- Three 2007 roses from Croteaux Vineyards that are made with three different merlot clones.
- Three 2005 Finger Lakes cabernet francs from Hunt Country Vineyards, Billsboro Winery and Sheldrake Point Vineyard
- Three 2005 varietal dessert wines from Macari Vineyards: a chardonnay, a sauvignon blanc and a viognier.
This should be a fun week. Look for the first post tonight.