We've had to reschedule it a couple times, but today I'm excited to announce the third in a series of Taste Live events I'll be moderating for Finger Lakes Wine Country (FLWC) in conjunction with their newly launched TasteLive page.
We've already covered Finger Lakes cabernet franc and sparkling wines, so this time around -- on Wendesday, March 31 -- we're going to be tasting five pinot noirs:
- Atwater Estate Vineyards 2007 Pinot Noir
- Damiani Wine Cellars 2008 Pinot Noir
- Hazlitt 1852 Vineyards 2008 Pinot Noir
- Heart & Hands Wine Company 2008 Pinot Noir
- Ravines Wine Cellars 2007 Pinot Noir
As you may have read yesterday, pinot noir is showing great potential in New York, so this should be an interesting tasting that will undoubtedly open up some eyes.
And, it's that two of the winemakers so core to my story have wines in this lineup.