By Lenn Thompson, Executive Editor
After some delays and rescheduling, I'm happy to announce that our next Taste Live event will take place next week on Wednesday, on June 2 at 8 p.m. ET. I'll be moderating again on behalf of Finger Lakes Wine Country (FLWC).
For June's event, we'll be celebrating Riesling Month by tasting six Finger Lakes rieslings -- two from each of the main wine-producing lakes:
- Ravines Wine Cellars 2008 Dry Riesling (Keuka Lake)
- Heron Hill Wine Cellars 2007 Ingle Vineyard Riesling (Keuka Lake)
- Fox Run Vineyards 2008 Reserve Riesling (Seneca Lake)
- Lamoreaux Landing 2009 Yellow Dog Vineyard Riesling (Seneca Lake)
- Swedish Hill 2009 Riesling (Cayuga Lake)
- Sheldrake Point Vineyard 2006 Reserve Riesling (Cayuga Lake)
As anyone familiar with the Finger Lakes (or anyone who went to TasteCamp) will tell you, this is a great lineup of wines and even if you can't get all of them in time to join us on Twitter, go out and get one of them and tell us about it next week, just use the #FLXwine hashtag.