There are still a few days left to purchase your tickets to the NYCR's Angelman Syndrome benefit at Roanoke Vineyards this Sunday at 1 p.m.
And, to help entice those of you on the fence (and prepare those of you who have already purchased your tickets) I thought I'd list the various auction items that have so generously been donated by those in Long Island and Hudson Valley wine country. The dollar figure in parentheses is the estimated retail value:
- Bedell Cellars: VIP Tour and Tasting for 4 ($140)
- Channing Daughters Winery: Case of Vino Bianco ($240)
- Comtesse Therese Winery and Bistro: 2 Magnums of 2005 Merlot and $100 Gift Certificate
- Grapes of Roth: 2 Bottles of 2003 Merlot and 1 Bottle of 2008 Riesling ($122)
- Hudson Valley Wine Country: Mixed Half-Case of Wine ($100)
- John and Diane Graeb: 3-Bottle Vertical of Bedell Cellars 1999, 2000
and 2001 Cupola ($100)
- John and Diane Graeb: 3-Bottle Vertical of Bedell Cellars 2000, 2001 and 2002 Cabernet Sauvignon ($75)
- Lenz Winery: 3-Pack of wine and a tasting for 4 people ($100)
- Love Lane Kitchen: Gourmet Coffee Basket and Restaurant Gift Cetificate ($100)
- Macari Vineyards: Half-case of Sette and a Half-Case of Early Wine ($230)
- North Fork Table: $100 Lunch Gift Certificate ($100)
- Paumanok Vineyards: Bottle of 2007 Tuthills Lane Vineyard Merlot ($60)
- Peconic Bay Winery: Mixed case of wine ($260)
- Raphael: Wine Gift Basket ($50)
- Robibero Family Vineyards: Mixed Half-Case of Wine ($125)
- Sparkling Pointe: 4 Pack of Sparkling Wine ($150)
I may go broke bidding on these lots, but remember that all proceeds from the event will be donated to the Angelman Syndrome Foundation.
Thank you each and every one of our donors for your extremely generous donations.
To purchase your ticket, please call Roanoke Vineyards
631.727.4161 to reserve your spot, as we have very little space left.