By Lenn Thompson, Executive Editor
We're working to sort though all of the last-minute preparations, but our event tomorrow afternoon -- to benefit The Cody Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities at Stony Brook University -- is going to be a great time for our attendees.
Tickets are still available, but today I wanted to post our final auction lots for our silent auction:
- Channing Daughters Winery: Case of Mosaico
- Clovis Point: 6-pack of 2007 Reds
- Heron Hill Winery: Red Wine Gift Basket
- Hunt Country Vineyards: Mixed Case of Riesling
- Jamesport Vineyards: Wine Four-Pack
- Lamoreaux Landing Wine Cellars: 4-Pack of Single-Vineyard Rieslings
- Luce-Hawkins: 3-Course Long Island Wine Dinner for 2 and 25% off a room for the night
- McCall Vineyards: Case of 2009 Rose
- Macari Vineyards: Case of Half Rose and Half Early Wine
- North Fork Table and Inn: Gift Certificate for Lunch
- Palmer Vineyards: VIP Tour and Tasting with Winemaker for 8 People
- Raphael: Boxed 3-Year Vertical of First Label Merlot
- Roanoke Vineyards: Boxed 3-Year Vertical of Gabby's Cabernet Franc
- Robibero Family Winery: Mixed Case of Wine
- Scrimshaw: Lunch Gift Certificate
- Sheldrake Point Vineyards: Ice Wine Gift Box
- Shinn Estate Vineyards: Mixed Case of Wine
- Wolffer Estate Vineyards: Bottle of 2005 Christian’s Cuvee
If the weather forecasters are to believed, we're going to have a gorgeous spring afternoon on the North Fork tomorrow, come out and join us, have some food and wine -- and support this important charity!
To order tickets: Call Valerie Hallock at Peconic Bay Winery 631-734-7361.