By Lenn Thompson, Executive Editor
Tickets are still available for our charity wine event on April 30 from 1-4 p.m.
We are partnering with Peconic Bay Winery and Lacrosse for Autism to benefit The Cody Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities at Stony Brook University.
Our silent auction continues to grow as well. So far we have lots including:
- Channing Daughters Winery: Case of Mosaico
- Clovis Point: 6-pack of 2007 Reds
- Heron Hill Winery: Red Wine Gift Basket
- Hunt Country Vineyards: Mixed Case of Riesling
- Jamesport Vineyards: Wine Four-Pack
- Lamoreaux Landing Wine Cellars: 4-Pack of Single-Vineyard Rieslings
- Luce-Hawkins: 3-Course Long Island Wine Dinner for 2 and 25% off a room for the night
- McCall Vineyards: Case of 2009 Rose
- Macari Vineyards: Case of Half Rose and Half Early Wine
- North Fork Table and Inn: Gift Certificate for Lunch
- Palmer Vineyards: VIP Tour and Tasting with Winemaker for 8 People
- Raphael: Boxed 3-Year Vertical of First Label Merlot
- Roanoke Vineyards: Boxed 3-Year Vertical of Gabby's Cabernet Franc
- Robibero Family Winery: Mixed Case of Wine
- Sheldrake Point Vineyards: Ice Wine Gift Box
- Shinn Estate Vineyards: Mixed Case of Wine
- Wolffer Estate Vineyards: Bottle of 2005 Christian’s Cuvee
Tickets are $40 with a significant portion of that going directly to the charity. Join us for an afternoon of fun and enjoy $2 glasses of wine (every penny going to charity), an array of wine-friendly snacks, 10% off bottle purchases and a silent auction.
To order tickets: Call Valerie Hallock at Peconic Bay Winery 631-734-7361.